Friday, January 15, 2016

•Raiders of The Lost Ark•

•Raiders of The Lost Ark•
Raiders of The Lost Ark,was a great movie.I loved how action packed this movie is.I really do think the action does cause a lot of suspense in the movie.Mainly cause you don't know what's going to happen next.Like how Jones was going threw the tomb in the first of the movie,cause you never knew if he was going to make it.Then the part with religion in it ,I really thought it kind of took away from the movie,because me caught in the mix trying to find out why Nazis were in the movie just kind of made me think more on that than actually paying attention to the movie.After watching Casablanca I really actually payed more attention to the NAZIS in this movie,I know that the whole movie(Casablanca) was based around the war that was going on.I guess I really liked them more actually in Casablanca cause they had more of a role in that movie actually.I feel like they were just there in this movie.They didn't really do anything here.So I REALLY think that the NAZIS were way better in Casablanca.

No comments:

Post a Comment