Monday, January 11, 2016

•Close Encounters of the Third Kind•

•Close Encounters of the Third Kind•
Close Encounters of the Third Kind,for me was a very confusing movie.At first I didn't really pay much attention to it,I didn't really care much for it,maybe I'm not a movie type.I didn't like this movie till the very last few minutes of it. I all fairness Spielberg did a great job on dialogue and the story line.The movie did give me moment when I wondered ,basically the whole movie.I was kind of trapped,knocking my brain trying to find out what was going on.So I thought to myself,what's usually has glowing light and makes people disappear,ALIENS! Yes I do realize my reaction was kind of slow,but oh well.The main thing that made the movie hard to watch was the suspense in the movie.The movie got me thinking hard,freaked me out a little bit honestly.I like how everything came in waves too.Suspense in the movie made me wonder which made me excited for the ending to find out what was going on.You know at first I didn't really have that much excitement towards this movie,toward the end though I really got into.I wish I would of payed more attention to the being of the movie. The events in the movie also gave the character excitement when they finally found out what was going on.I bet it had to be hard for the women not knowing what happen to her child.I also liked how the air force men(i think that's what they were) came back at the end of the movie.I wouldn't say I ate it up with a spoon but I was a really good movie that does really have some wonder to it if something is actually out there....

No comments:

Post a Comment