Monday, December 14, 2015

•1st Semester•Final Blog•

•1st Semester•Final Blog•

Like-It's A Wonderful Life,Help,and Some Like it Hot.
Dislike-The Magnificent Seven,The Maltese Falcon,and American Graffiti.



Movies I liked
I liked It's A Wonderful Life,cause it should how dear life actually is.That you shouldn't take it for nothing,even if nothing is going your way,cause you can have an impacted whoever you are.
I like Help,mainly cause it was The Beatles of course,but I still had different reason.I thought the movie had an amazing plot to it.It was very funny to.More of an entertaining movie than anything.
I liked Some Like it Hot,mainly cause of the comedy used in these movie.I loved the ending also. I like how the mean were so good at drag actually.

Movies I disliked

I didn't not like The Magnificent Seven mainly cause I was confused on the whole movie.I didn't like how the workers needed the cowboys to save them.I really hated this movie.People say it's a classic,and I hated it.

The Maltese Flacon wasn't that bad but I really didn't like it either,it's really didn't make any sense to me at all.The only part I really understood was where the falcon was fake and he said that it was made of what people dream about.That still didn't change the fact that didn't like it one bit.

American Graffiti honestly wasn't that bad to me,I just didn't like the fact that it was some much like Grease.I thought it was funny I some places but still very dull to me.I didn't really enjoy this movie,I just didn't get the lay back and enjoy it,I just hated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment