Wednesday, December 9, 2015

•Sgt.York•

•Sgt.York•
Overall I really liked Sgt.York it was a really nice movie. I like the fact that he was against at first ,then in the end he changed his mind.The whole movie the person sitting beside me kept trying to talk to me so some of the movie I missed.My favorite part of the movie was when they were in the bar so the went a across the state line so he could sell them a drink.The Preacher in this movie had some thick eyebrows.The females acting in this movie was kind of stupid. Their crying faces were so ugly like I couldn't even handle it.Alvin,I honestly didn't him at first. He was kind of rude. Then he found the lord. I really liked how much he changed from the beginning to the end.I feel like one of the big messages was if you believe in something it's wroth fighting for.I loved this movie and I would watch it over and over agian.  

No comments:

Post a Comment