Monday, December 14, 2015

•It's A Wonderful Life•

•It's A Wonderful Life•
I loved this movie a lot actually.The underdog in this movie is of course George,I love how in the end it all worked out.Then the movie was like The Christmas Carol actually.Like the ghost of christmas past.I loved it how it showed his whole story how he got from where he was and to where we was.Things would have been so bad if he was never born.I didn't really like the way he was treating the angel.I did really did like the movie overall. It was very funny in some spots. George was very heroic in the movie also,did you see how many lives he actually did save.Without him being there is was disastrous. In the very end he ended up being find.I didn't really like Mr.Potters,well I don't think anyone did.He was very rude.I hated him actually. I loved the whole movie though,I would have to say my favorite movie out of all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment