Wednesday, December 2, 2015

•American Graffiti•

American Graffiti

American Graffiti was that type of movie I really couldn't get into so this might not be too long.I remember it being kind of an older movie,maybe for the 70's.Some of the movie kind of freaked me out,don't know why but it just did.An honestly I didn't even listen to the soundtrack me being confused out of my mind ,still trying to find out what was happening.I remember some of the soundtrack.I seemed like it went with the movie very well actually. I thought this movie had a big similarity to "Grease".I also thought that they had Elvis type of music.All those teens were very nasty actually.All of them just want some...like ew. I really did like the part where to boy went to the radio tower looking for that girl. Also when he was on the plane he saw her car. Over all that all I really remember for this movie.It was kind of boring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment