Friday, September 11, 2015

Casablanca (1942)

Casablanca(1942)
By:Cassandra Devoe

I thought at first this was going to be the worse and most horrible movie,I'd ever watched.As the movie progresses I started to get a feel for the movie.I can honestly say this is my favorite movie right now.My favorite quote Rick says a various amount of times.The quote is"Here's looking at you,kid." I feel like the quote mean's the whole worlds kind of looking at her.The story line in the beginning was terrible to be honest.I really didn't have any interest in it.Then,I heard about the love story in it.I'm a sucker for a good love story.The love story between Ilsa and Rick was amazing.It ended very poorly,but I still loved it.My favorite part of the whole movie was what Captain Louis Renault said at the end. Captain Louis said,"Round up the usual suspects." I would have to say it was a really great movie.I would really recommend this movie to someone to watch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment