Monday, October 5, 2015

•Bambi~Toy Story•

•Bambi~Toy Story•

I actually really like animations cause their so child like. I just like the feel of being like a little kid again. I would love to turn back the clock ,but I can't. This movies make me kind of go back into my childhood ,and didn't really have a "perfect" childhood,but movies like this were diffidently the highlight of them. I guess I should get into details about the movie I liked.
Bambi ,I really loved then animation in this one cause it was just so cute. I would have to say my favorite character was Thumper. He was just so child like. Then when it would show the forest ,it looked so realistic.Honestly I didn't even think it was that sad when he mother died. Mainly cause I already knew it was coming. I just didn't know when. All around I still really liked that movie.
Toy Story is one of my favorites,ever since I was little. I still love it now. Like Bambi it's so child like. The animated was far more advanced then Bambi. Of course it would be. I still loved both of them. 
All together I love both of the movies. It was actually my first time watching Bambi ,but I actually have the movie at my house but never got around to watching it. I was not my first time watching Toy Story though. That is like one of my favorite movies of all time. I really enjoyed kind of going back into my childhood a little bit. I would recommend these in a spilt second.

No comments:

Post a Comment