Friday, October 9, 2015

•The Magnificent Seven•The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance•

•The Magnificent Seven•The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance•

The Movies we watch for the past two week,were both in the 1960's. I really like both these titles of the movies and I was very excited to watch these titles. I actually missed the beginning of The Magnificent Seven. I still kind of got the gist of what happen still. I really liked these movies. Mainly cause I got to see Steve McQueen in TMS. He totally my favorite actor still. Well beside the man who played Ransom Stoddard's.
I really didn't really like The Magnificent Seven,but the only reason I liked it a little bit was because of Steve McQueen. I don't really like how the villages need the cowboys to help save them. I kind of understand why cause they basically had nothing besides a place to live. They barley had food. The cowboys actually farmed too. So they taught them to plant crops.
I love the movie The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.It was just so funny. It was actually really hilarious. There was many jokes made threw-out the movie that were very comical. I don't really like western movies,but this was an exception. I didn't really like The magnificent Seven. Mainly cause I kind of got hit with the westernness. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance ,I think I kind of gliding it way into it. I loved the story line for this. My favorite part in the end was when Hallie put the cactus on Tom's casket. She also said her heart would always be there. Which in this meant she once was in love with Tom.
Overall these were some pretty good movies. I went home and told my mom everything that happened in The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. I would recommend The Magnificent Seven to someone who really likes western movies. For me not so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment