Wednesday, October 14, 2015

•The Wizard of Oz•

•The Wizard of Oz•

The Wizard of Oz ,I honestly didn't like it cause I've seen it so many times.I've seen this movie at least 12 time. Obviously I still liked the movie. It's not a bad film at all. My parents just kind of bored me with this movie title. I like this movie cause of the confusion at some points. The fact that the whole movie was basically a dream,kind of shocked me. I really want the things in this movie to actually happen in this movie. Like if someone was sucked into a tornado they could go to a whole other world.
I know it's a old movie but you can tell that the background on the scene was painted on.Overall I really liked this movie,even though I was kind of bored with it.I would recommend this movie title to someone who likes fairy tales or has kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment